Sunday, August 12, 2007

Bad Starfruit

It has been extremely long time since I've posted anything. I've thought about it and then decided that I didn't have time. It makes me feel especially bad since I always harass Kmbuckeye and B about not blogging when they have been absent for a while. But I'm back.

Things have been pretty crazy for me lately. I think I have finally found a real job. Hopefully, it will continue to work out. I need to rustle up some clients though, so if you need help defending against ethics charges or legal malpractice or criminal allegations or if you have employment issues, I'm your girl.

On the family front, things have also been very crazy. For those who don't know, my uncle has been in the hospital since the end of June, which means my mom has been at the hospital everyday. And since she's pretty much the dictator, I mean director, of our family, things are in disarray to say the least. Not too mention, my little sister also has to have surgery sometime in the next couple of weeks and will be bedridden for 2 weeks. Things are hectic.

Finally, it turns out I am not going to be able to do the Columbus 1/2 Marathon with Kmbuckeye like I had planned. Instead, I have to go to St. Thomas from Oct. 18-23. I know, tough life, right? One of my good friends from Cornell is getting married and there's going to be a mini-Cornell reunion for the wedding. Since I haven't seen anyone pretty much since graduation, I definitely couldn't pass up the opportunity. Now let's keep our fingers crossed that there isn't going to be a hurricane.

I think that's it for now. I promise that I going to get back on track with blogging. Maybe it will help me get on track and stay on track with WW and going to the gym too. I can only hope.

3 comments:

broccoflower said...

Sounds like all of us are up for a new challenge...

Anonymous said...

Wow. Your excitement for the St. Thomas trip is just SHINING through. :P

Starfruit said...

I'm excited for the trip. Bite me. :-P