Friday, August 24, 2007

Fabulous in Fall

That's the name I came up with for the new challenge. I like symmetrical names apparently - Fabulous in Fall, Viva Las Vegas, Hot for the Holidays (a challenge name I came up with after FiF). So far, my first full day of the Challenge is going well. Hopefully, my self-control will last through happy hour with J this evening and on through the weekend. I need to start going to WW on Mon. maybe. Right now, I go on on Thurs. evenings, so I have M-Th. to redeem myself if I have a bad weekend. But maybe that thought process is what has been holding me back. I'll have to think about this.

Nothing else exciting is going on. Well, that's not true. I'm very excited to go to Boston in Nov. to see my best friends from high school. I haven't seen them since right before my parents moved to Columbus last summer. So that means I haven't seen them in way too long. So yay for that!

My car battery died of old age on Wed. evening. Of course, there was no one left in the office at 6:15pm and no one who works downtown and might have still been there was answering their phones, so my dad had to drive down to jump my car. I am now the proud owner of a 72 mos. Interstate battery, which may outlive my car since it has 119,000 miles on it. On the other hand, my car is a Honda Accord and they do tend to last a long time. My grandpa is still driving his 1991 Accord that goes to South Dakota every year from Pittsburgh and has been to Alaska twice. So I guess we'll see.

0 comments: