Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Day 2

Today is Day 2 of my new routine of getting up early to exercise. So far, so good. I realize that it's early in the game, but it hasn't been as difficult getting up these past two days at 5am as it was over the winter when I started training for the Indy Mini. Hopefully, it will continue to be easy.

On Mon., Wed. and Fri., I go over to my parents' house and my mom and I do pilates. It's very interesting to say the least. The dogs don't know what to make of the two of us pilate-ing on the floor and will randomly jump on us. We're going to have to work on that. On Wed., I'm also going to go to the gym after work for weight training. (Well, I'm going to try anyway.) On Tues. and Thurs., I go to the gym in the morning to jog. I'm not so excited about using the treadmill again, but unfortunately, there isn't any place to jog outside by my house where I won't get run over by a gravel truck. Not the way I want to die - if I get hit by a car, it had better be a luxury sedan, i.e. BMW, Jag, Mercedes, etc. That way my parents will be more likely to get some settlement money to pay off my massive credit card debt. But enough about that...

Nothing else to report really. I haven't been doing too well food choice wise for the Challenge, but I'm working on it. I'll be back in fighting form for next week.

2 comments:

Gibbons-Camp said...

congratulations on the getting up at 5am... now that's commitment! :)

Kara said...

Now you're making me feel bad :) Been out of it the past week or so....didn't even get in my long run on Saturday :( Gotta step it back up!!!

WTG!!! Keep up the good work :) :) :)