Sunday, July 01, 2007

YAY for new computer!

Well, I purchased a new computer today. Technically, my dad purchased it and put it on my tab which is growing larger by the second. I owe him at least a semester of college for my little brother. But I have 2 years before my brother goes to college, so I have a little time.

Back to the computer. I'm very excited about it. I got another Toshiba laptop because I loved my old laptop and it lasted me almost 6 years with no problems that I didn't cause myself (i.e. flipping it off a tray table and breaking the power pin). So far, so good. I'm not too sure how I feel about the Vista OS and Office 2007. They are both very different from previous versions, so we'll. My new computer also has a fingerprint reader for security and a built in webcam (neither of which I will probably use, but they're cool). Alright, back to playing with the computer.

0 comments: