Wednesday, September 20, 2006

3 Down, 3.6 To Go

Yay! I lost 3 lbs. this week! Only 3.6 lbs. to go for my 50 lbs. star! I'm very excited if you can't tell by the abundant use of exclamation points. For the first week in a while, I followed the WW plan as opposed to the Starfruit plan. I mostly stayed OP and I've been to the gym 4 times since I weighed in last week. The challenge now is to lose weight this coming week while I'm in the 'Cuse.

For those who don't know, my family moved from Syracuse to Columbus this summer, but we had to leave a few things behind (like a 17 ft. U-Haul amount of things behind). So I'm leaving tomorrow morning for SYR with my mom and sister to pack up the rest of our stuff to bring back to C-bus. It's always challenging for me to stay on track (OP and working out) while I'm at home. But I'm going to do it this time. I want my 50 lbs. star!

I'm probably not going to lose 3.6lbs. in the next week to get my 50 lbs. star by my goal date of 9/28 (next Thurs.), but I hope to get it by 10/5. Only 1 week off track. I haven't figured out what my reward is going to be yet - maybe a new pair of jeans. But I already have a pair of jeans that I've never worn that are the next size down. I might need to content myself with those since I don't have a full-time job yet. I can fit into the jeans, as in they zip up and I can move around, but they still kinda of look like they are painted on. Not a good look for me ;-). Or maybe my reward will be new running sneakers. I definitely want/need a pair. I will have to ponder this.

3 comments:

Kara said...

CONGRATS!!! What a great loss! I know what you mean about staying on track while at home....here's to both of us doing it this coming weekend!!!

Becardi said...

That is FANTASTIC!! Great Job - I know you can stay OP even out of town!

broccoflower said...

Congrats!!!