Friday, September 15, 2006

A Good Week

This was a good week, I've decided, for a couple of reasons. First, I got new glasses this week. I'm very excited because they are super cute and I can finally see clearly again. (No more almost running over old men crossing the street.) Second, I had a loss this week on the scale. It was only 0.3lbs., but I'll take it. It's puts me at 7lbs. from my 50 lbs. star, so I probably won't be getting my star by Sept. 28. But I'm still going to try. I have 2 weeks left. Third, I got the greatest birthday present from Broccoflower. She's awesome! I love my new "Disappearing Civil Liberties" coffee mug (I used it this morning.) and my new Beer Bands (they're like wine glass charms). Thanks Broccoflower!

The only thing that would have made this week better is if I had gotten employed. I'm still waiting to hear back from 3 different interviews. I'm starting to get very frustrated. One of the interviews was on July 24 and I still haven't heard anything. I even called them earlier this week to see what was going and they haven't called me back. Probably because my rejection letter is in the mail. I'll just add it to my growing collection. This time last year I was enjoying being unemployed, this year I'm bored. It sucks.

3 comments:

broccoflower said...

Yay! Glad to see you liked it!

Kara said...

Congrats on the loss!!!

Becardi said...

You will lose those 7 lbs in no time and get your star! You are doing so well!