Saturday, February 02, 2008

Fully Operational

I am happy to report that I no longer feel the need to cut off my left foot. It is once again fully operational. I was able to jog both Tues. and Thurs. this week and I'm about to head out for my long jog. I'm supposed to do 4 miles today, but I might take it easy and only do 3 miles. We'll see how the foot feels at 3 miles.

In weight loss news, I lost exactly 0 lbs. this week. At least I didn't gain weight, I guess. Hopefully, I'll have a loss this coming week, if I can get myself under control. For some reason, I'm ravenous all the time and all I want is crap, i.e. Chipotle, which I did eat last night. Not good. I'm trying to pull myself together.

That's all for now. Sorry, I was late in posting, but I don't have internet at work right now. I changed office space and AT&T is stupid. They were supposed to hook up our DSL this past Mon., but because they are big, fat, stupid liars, we still don't have internet and we may not get it for at least another week. It makes life very difficult.

1 comments:

Kara said...

How'd the long jog go? Glad you are back and fully operational! :) :) :)