Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Nothing Important

Vegas was awesome! I had a blast with everybody. I won a total of $175 with an investment of only $39. I won $140 playing roulette. Yay for my dad, who told me to bet $20 for him on Black 22. I found a table at the Sahara with $1 chips/$4 min. bet and on my second spin, it hit Black 22 and I won $140. I got to keep $70 for my efforts :-). Then I won $35 on the Wheel of Fortune slot machine. I was happy.

Other than that, nothing exciting/important to report. I've been extremely lazy lately and haven't exercised. I need to get back on the wagon. I also need to find a new job. This is the last week I'm working for the judge. I'm thinking about running away and joining the circus. I think I would make a good clown. Or maybe I'll become a Carnie; I've always wanted to work a food cart at various local county fairs. Anway, just a thought.

0 comments: