Friday, June 08, 2007

Where's Waldo?

It's in Ohio. Right off of Rt. 23 & Rt. 98. And you are correct if you are thinking it's in the middle of no where. Why do I know where Waldo is? Because the G&R Bar in Waldo has the BEST fried baloney sandwiches in the world. I was there on Wed. for a "staff meeting/going away party for Starfruit", which is kind of funny because I wasn't at work on Wed. when the judge decided to have this staff meeting/going away party that evening. So I had to make a special trip to the middle of nowhere. In any case, it really was a great sandwich and they have great pie too. Apparently, the G&R was featured on the Food Network for its fried baloney sandwiches. Anyway, it was worth the drive. If you ever find yourself in Waldo, you should stop in.

4 comments:

Kara said...

I just wanted to tell you this was a very cute entry :) I need to get back to my blog....especially since I'm starting my training this week for a couple of half marathons in the fall!!!

broccoflower said...

There's a place in downtown Cbus that is known for their fried baloney; it's called the Ringside Cafe.

Who's your reader from Bonnie, IL? I'm trying to figure out who I know from that area and am coming up with a blank!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Starfruit said...

I don't know who my reader from Bonnie, IL is. Where is Bonnie?