Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Viva Las Vegas

I'm going to Vegas this coming weekend and I'm very excited. First, I have never been to Vegas. Second, the group I'm going with is awesome and we always have a lot of fun. Third, I can't wait to get out of the hellhole that is Ohio for a little bit. (I like to blame Ohio, being the black hole of the Earth, for everything going wrong in my life.) I haven't been on a real vacation since right after taking the Bar when I went to Ocean City with B.D. and M.G.. So in 2 years. I can't wait...only 3 more days.

In other news, I did Race for the Cure this past weekend. It was fun. I didn't realize that the race in Columbus is the 10th largest Race for the Cure. There were more people there than at the Indy Mini Marathon. Very impressive. Somehow B, J and I missed the start for the runners (probably because I had to make a bathroom stop on the way to start line), so we walked. Apparently, I walk very quickly, which doesn't surprise me because I don't really enjoy walking for the sake of walking. So I wanted the 3.1 miles over and done with quickly. Anyway, that's all for now. I'm out like a fat kid in dodgeball.

0 comments: