Monday, February 05, 2007

Maintain

Sorry I'm so late in posting for last week. I've been really busy at work or in the alternative, extremely lazy when I'm not at work or the gym. In any case, I maintained this week, which didn't really surprise me. I didn't have the best week foodwise and it was TOM. Hopefully, I will see a loss this week on the scale.

Now I must confess my dirty little secret - I didn't do my 5-mile training run this weekend. I feel horribly guilty right now, but I definitely didn't feel guilty this past weekend. It all started out that I needed to go over to my parents' house on Sat. to watch my little sister, when I was supposed to be at the gym. I figured that I would just do my run on Sun. But yesterday, I was really lazy, like didn't get out of my bed except to get food and drink or get dressed until like 5pm, when I left to go over to my parents' house (again) to watch part of the Super Bowl. So I'm bad. I need to get back on track with my training and I will, starting tomorrow. Today is an off day.

2 comments:

Kara said...

Maintaining is MUCH better than a gain! Plus, with TOM that is basically a loss in my book :)

Don't worry about missing your 5 mile jog - just get back to your training and you will be fine. I missed two training days in a row last week - it's all about getting back on track. I don't know about you but I find it INCREDIBLY difficult to want to do much of anything in this cold!!!

Becardi said...

Maintaining is definitely better than gaining! Don't worry about skipping the 5 miles this weekend, you have plenty of time to make up for it! 85 days until the race - yikes!