Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Pleasure

I have discovered the BEST treats ever! Keebler 100 cal. pk. Fudge Stripe Mini cookies. They are so tasty. They look and taste like the actual real Fudge Stripe cookies, which I adore. It's official, I'm addicted. And the best part is, 1 package is only 2 points.

In addition, here's the recipe for my breakfast oatmeal. It sounds boring, but I've finally hit on a combination for oatmeal that is Core and not completely repulsive and/or baked.

1/2 c. Quick Cooking or Old Fashioned Oatmeal
4 tsp. Splenda (or 2 pkg.)
1/4 tsp. Cinnamon
1 c. Fat Free Milk
1/4 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract

Mix together in a microwaveable bowl and cook according to directions. Approx. 3-4 mins. in the microwave.

Note: Sometimes I substitute 1/4 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice for the Cinnamon.

1 comments:

Becardi said...

I love those cookies :) I also love the 100 cal pack mini grasshopper mint and chocolate cookies - they almost taste like girl scout cookie thin mints - I got the last box last time I was at the store!