Friday, January 26, 2007

Woo Hoo!!

I'm down 4.8 lbs. over the past 2 weeks! That makes me very happy. Too bad I was just re-losing the weight I lost during the Challenge, but I'll take it. I must have a more competitive nature than I thought. I know I'm competitive about a lot of things, but who know I would be competitive about weight loss as well? I did so well staying OP during the Challenge, but then right after Christmas, I lost the drive to stay on track.

Anyhoo, I got up at the crack of dawn this morning (5AM) to go to the gym. Actually, it wasn't even the crack of dawn because the sun hadn't risen yet. It was interesting; I'm not sure how much I like exercising that early in the morning. Plus, now I'm kind of tired and it's only 9:20 or so in the morning and I have a long day of legal research ahead of me. Boo.... On the upside, it wasn't very crowded, so it would probably would be easier to fit in my entire jogging session if I went in the morning instead of at night. It's really crowded right now at the gym in the evening due to New Years Resolutions; I figure by the middle of Feb. it will calm down because I think most people give up on their resolutions by then. In any case, I've completely lost my train of thought, so that's all for now!

3 comments:

Becardi said...

Great Job! Congratulations!! Morning workouts will grow on you if you keep doing it - I am at the point now where I don't feel right throughout the day if I don't workout in the morning.

Starfruit said...

I hope it comes to that. I think I just need to go to bed earlier than I do.

Kara said...

Woohoo! Congrats on the weight loss AND waking up so early to work out! I have trouble waking up in the morning to work out in the winter. It just doesn't seem right :) I know what you mean about New Years Resolutions, though....my gym is PACKED after work.