Friday, February 09, 2007

Non-Scale Victory

I posted 1/2 lb. gain this week, which was a bummer. But on the upside, I had a non-scale victory this week. I tried on a pair of jeans last night that are a size smaller than I currently wear and they fit! Well, they fit much better than they used to. I've been able to get into them and zip them up for a while. But now I look more like a girl wearing a pair of jeans and less like a stuffed sausage in a jean casing. Apparently, the past 4 weeks of 1/2 Marathon training are paying off. I'm not quite ready to debut the jeans yet; maybe after a couple more weeks of training and a couple less lbs.

2 comments:

Becardi said...

YEAH!! That is a wonderful feeling! Congrats!

Kara said...

Congrats on the NSV!!! Keep up the running and your jean size will continue to drop :)