Friday, February 06, 2009

Glad to See Her Go

Yay for no more Joelle on The Biggest Loser!! However, I am sorry that Carla had to leave with her. It would have been nice if they could have just voted off Joelle. That seems to be the general consensus. Joelle had more excuses for not working hard or losing weight than there are grains of sand on the beach. I'm really glad that I don't have to put up with Joelle for the rest of the season like I had to with the Villianess Vicky. Okay, enough being mean.

I'm up 0.6 lbs. this week, but I'm not too worried about it. I probably would have been up more than that had I weighed in last week. I hadn't been paying too much attention to what I was eating plus I had a cold. But I got back on track for the last half of this past week - I journaled everyday and started going to the gym. I plan to continue both of these things this week.

1 comments:

Kara said...

You were sick! And you're back to the gym....you're right to not sweat such a small gain.

Plus, spring is coming soon; I know I always do so much better when the weather is nicer!! :)