Friday, September 21, 2007

Best Stuff Ever...

I have just discovered the best drink ever - Sugar Free Cranberry Apple drink mix. It's from Walmart. It's the Sam's Choice brand, I think. It is fantastic. I'm so tired of the boring old Crystal Light flavors, plus I absolutely love cranberry juice and have missed being able to drink it. There are other things I would rather spend my points on...like chocolate and ice cream. So I'm very excited about this new drink mix. Actually, I don't know if it's new, but I've never seen it before. My brother started buying it. I wonder if they make a Cranberry Grape version because that would be even better. I will have to look.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with Old Orchard Healthy Balance Juice (http://www.oldorchardjuice.com/juices/healthybalance/hb-selector.htm). The Cranberry Apple Cocktail is only 30 calories for an 8oz. serving. I definitely missed having cranberry juice until I found this stuff!