Friday, October 05, 2007

Stunning Results

I lost 4.6 lbs. this week. I have no idea how it happened. For the past week, I have been doing much better at following the program, but I didn't think I was overly successful. Since last Friday, I've had homemade mac-n-cheese, lots of beer, bratwurst, german potato salad, pizza, grilled cheese, french fries, reeses cups, and pad thai. Not exactly the best choices when one is trying to make a lifestyle change and lose weight. In fact, listing all that stuff out, how did I think I was doing better at staying OP? Maybe I just did a good job at portion control? I have no idea. And it wasn't exercise because I haven't really been exercising. I'm utterly baffled, but I'll take it. Hopefully, it won't bite me in the ass the next couple of weeks. Generally, I'll have a big loss and then either not lose any weight or gain a little weight even though I'm OP. It's frustrating and I pray it doesn't happen the next couple of weeks.

1 comments:

Gibbons-Camp said...

Over 4 in a week is awesome... way to go!!

Good luck next week ... although I'm sure you'll do great!