Wednesday, September 19, 2007

No Self Control

I don't know what my problem is, but I have absolutely no self control. One minute I'm determined to get back on track and I'm doing better and the next I'm shoving a Brazenhead burger in my mouth for lunch. And let's not forget the Snickers bar I had for dessert last night (the neighbors brought over an enormous bag of full-sized candy bars and 2 lb. bag of peanut M&Ms) or the breakfast of champions I had this morning - Pop Tarts and a diet Pepsi. I guess at least I jogged 3.25 miles yesterday, but I doubt it's going to make a difference given how much crap I've eaten in the past 6 days. I must find a way to get back on track.

1 comments:

Kara said...

I am right there with you girl.....lets get back on track together! Beer and nachos have been my downfall as of late :(