Friday, April 13, 2007

Backslide

I gained 3 lbs. this week which doesn't surprise me since I started eating last Friday and haven't stopped. I did so well last week not eating crap, not going out to lunch everyday and sticking with my training schedule. This week...not so much.

Not too mention that I'm supposed to do my 13-14 mile training this weekend and it's supposed to rain and snow on Sat. and Sun. I don't want to run in the rain and snow. If it's raining and snowing in 3 weeks in Indy, I'm going to be pissed. Sorry, I'm being so whiny.

Anyway, I'm off like a prom dress.

1 comments:

Kara said...

Hey! Don't fret the gain - it'll come back off quickly (like that prom dress! :)).

Your training is going better than mine - so I wouldn't worry about that either! I'm getting super nervous about my race - 12 days away - yikes!!! My goal is just to finish, and then to really train for the next one :)