Thursday, November 16, 2006

MOUSE IN MY BED

No, your eyes do not deceive you. There was an f-ing mouse in my bed, along with mouse sh*t and piss. I am not happy. I thought we had taken care of the mouse issue...clearly not. All I wanted to do was grab my computer of my bed and take advantage of my new satellite internet (yes, I currently live in the boonies, where the only way to get high-speed internet is by satellite). Anyway, I grab my computer and all of sudden, a small gray creature explodes from out of nowhere and darts across my bed and pillows and disappears. There are currently 7 mousetraps in my bedroom. I don't want to sleep in my bed because a mouse might crawl on me, or in the alternative, I might be asleep and I might be awakened by the snap of a mousetrap. Bleck, bleck, bleck... Maybe I should've moved in with my parents, even though that would have been lame.

As a side note, I'm down 2.2 lbs. this week. Yay. At least one thing has gone right today.

1 comments:

Kara said...

MOUSE = BAD

WL = GREAT! Congrats!!!

Congrats!!! My parents had a mouse in their house three weeks ago....what is going on in Columbus lately??!