Thursday, October 19, 2006

YAY for the gym!

The gym is the only explanation I can come up with for losing 4.5 lbs. this week. Yay! Well, and I pretty much stayed on program this past week. I've been to the gym 5 times since I weighed in last. I think it's a record. I've made myself up this working out schedule which requires me to exercise 5 times per week. Three days of jogging and two days of crosstraining. So far so good, aside from the incredible soreness of the past couple of days from lifting weights on my crosstraining day. I guess I'm going to have to continue going to the gym a lot if I want to continue losing weight (and if I expect to jog 13.1 miles next May). In any case, I'm only 3.5 lbs. from my 50 lbs. star (again). I'm back on track.

3 comments:

Kara said...

Congrats!!! You are doing so well!! And believe me - training for the half-marathon will get you in GREAT shape!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is fantastic!!!! Congrats! J

broccoflower said...

hell yeah!