Friday, July 11, 2008

Another Week with 0 lbs. Lost

I think my title says it all. However, it's misleading because I probably did actually lose weight this week. Here's the explanation - I haven't weighed in for 2 weeks. I was in Atlanta two weeks ago and then last week my meeting was closed due to the July 4th holiday. I did get on my own scale which showed a very scary number that was higher than the scary number I saw last night at WI. So I did lose weight. I just don't know how much.

My personal scale is very difficult to read and somewhat unreliable. I always have to add 4 lbs. to the number I think the scale is showing to get somewhere in the neighborhood of my actual weight when I get on the scale at WW. The +4 weight from my scale from last weekend was about 3.5-4 lbs. higher than the scary number I saw last night. So it's highly likely that I lost weight this week.

However, the WW scale is the official weight measurer (in my mind) and so my scary number from last night is my official weight. And since the scary number on the scale at WW last night wasn't smaller than the last time I got on the scale at WW about 3 weeks ago, I lost 0 lbs. this week.

Hopefully, next week I will see a loss on the scale. I have been working out regularly this week - jogged on Tues. and Thurs. and Pilates on Mon. and Fri. And I plan on being just as diligent this coming week with my working out efforts. Plus, I have been journaling 5 days out of 7. This coming week I am aiming for a perfect 7 for journaling. I'm working very hard to keep motivated and stay on track. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

1 comments:

Kara said...

You can do it - and congrats to you for working out and journaling! I read somewhere that writing down what you eat is the #1 predictor of weight loss success.