Friday, June 13, 2008

Argh...

How did it get to be the middle of June already and I haven't posted anything since I stated I was going to blog once per week? Argh... Maybe it's because I don't really have anything newsworthy to report.

I skipped WW this week in order to clean the house so it wouldn't be disgusting upon my mother's return from her vacation. I did go last week and hopefully the number I saw on the scale will give me motivation to get my ass in gear. I haven't seen that number since my 2L year of law school - so since about 2004. Wow, that's a really long time ago. That's just great...I've managed to lose and re-gain the same 20 lbs. in the 4 past years. Aren't I a winner? Grrrr... Ok, enough self-hatred. It's time to move on and focus on the positive. Maybe if I tell myself that enough, I'll begin to believe it again.

That's it for now. Hopefully, I'll be more cheerful in my next post.

1 comments:

Kara said...

You can do it! Today is a new day! Good for you for getting on here and posting! :)

Let me know when you want to visit! I'm around all summer...